Infinity Infinity Chimp 100 W-DMX
The Chimp W-DMX models are equipped with a Wireless Solutions G5 single universe transmitter. This extra feature will provide an higher level of flexibility and an extra addition of creativity to events aided by this feature. The latest technologies such as the Datasafe Technology and Adaptive Frequency Hopping protocol ensure maximum reliable wireless connection with error correction and super low latency.
Distances in line of sight with the included 5dBi Antenna are reachable up to 1000m, way beyond normal cable reach.
Infinity® ‘Chimp' Moving Light Controllers: the ultimate in user-friendly design.
Regardless of the application - touring, rental, theatre, multipurpose venue, education, or house of worship - a Chimp Light Controller provides you with all necessary tools.
In-house designed software, based on standard programing syntaxes with encoders and hard-keys, Wireless DMX output (*), and easy-to-use screens: the Chimp Light Controller will enable you to program your best show in a matter of minutes.
(*) Wireless DMX is standard on the Chimp W-DMX models, dedicated to the first universe.
• Familiar keys, numeric keypad and 4 Encoders
• 10 Playback faders with Go, Pause/Reverse, Flash keys on multiple pages
• 10 Executer/Flash keys on multiple pages
• Color picker, Swatchbook by Lee, Rosco and Apollo Filters
• Gobo Picker
• User definable groups and presets
• User definable display layout
• 4 user definable master faders
• Effects engine
• Fan functions on all attributes
• Built in Fixture library and Fixture builder
• Cue list screen
• 2 x DMX 5-pin opto-isolated in/outs (RDM ready)
• RP-SMA W-DMX antenna output
• 2x HDMI monitor out
• Midi In/Thru/Out 5-pin DIN
• Audio Input 3-pin XLR
• IEC Power Supply Input
• 2 x Dimmable Desklight outputs 3-pin XLR
• 3 x USB-B connectors
• 2 universe 1024 channels DMX
• 100 Fixtures
• 5000 memories
• 200 memory stacks
• 100 groups
• 9 x 100 presets (position, color, beam, effects, etc.)
• Command line interface
• Output visualizer
• Tracking and non-tracking options
Housing: Metal & flame-retardant plastic side covers
Dimensions: 400 x 575 x 160mm (LxWxH)
Ambient Temp. Range: 0 ~ 35°C
Storage Temp. Range: -5 ~ 45°C